How to Export Lotus Notes Mail to PDF Format using Lotus Notes to PDF Converter?
Currently, millions of people are using Lotus Notes as email client for professional communication. It was originally developed by Lotus Development Corporation, which was subsequently purchased by IBM, and since then the application is also known as IBM Notes. This email client contains complete mailbox items that includes emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, notes, etc. In terms of ease, Lotus Notes is not easy to use. It’s a large software which provides several advanced features, but still everyone can’t handle it. While using Lotus Notes sometimes we stuck in situations like stated below:
“Hi my name is Stacy, my boss use Lotus Notes email client for managing the database. He told me that he created an archive of his emails and other items in NSF files and sent them to me for some professional work. Now I want to read all emails from those NSF files into PDF format as I am comfortable with PDF files. Can anybody help me for Lotus Notes convert email to PDF file format without any error? “
“Hi, I am using IBM Notes application from past 6 years and now I decided to shift my complete Lotus Notes data files into PDF format. Can anyone suggest me the better way to solve the issue of how to export Lotus Notes email to PDF format?”
So, if you are also facing same issues and looking for answers for these types of queries, then read this article till the end.
Lotus Notes to PDF Converter – For Lotus Notes Convert Email to PDF
Here we will discuss one of the most reliable and simple Lotus Notes Converter that supports all users to convert Lotus Notes NSF to PDF file format with attachments. Free to download Lotus Notes to PDF Converter that especially comes for user satisfaction by freely converting NSF files to PDF format without any cost.
Features & Benefits: BitVare NSF to PDF Converter
- Complete NSF Data Conversion: – By using this amazing technique, anyone can safely and directly perform complete Lotus Notes data conversion into PDF format including emails, contacts, calendars, briefcase etc.
- Export Multiple IBM Notes File: – The software provides batch functionality in which the user can add the entire folder to convert into PDF format. With this option, users can export bundles of files from NSF to PDF format at once.
- Provides Date Filter: – During the Lotus Notes convert email to PDF process, it provides a date filter option that will help out for getting output database as per the selected date range.
- Save Attachments: – Lotus Notes to PDF Converter enables users to perform the entire Lotus Notes NSF email to PDF conversion process including all email attachments.
- Smart Preview Function: – While performing the solution of how to export Lotus Notes mail to PDF, performers will get the opportunity to grab the preview function in which they can brief analyse uploaded NSF emails before to start the process.
- Windows Based Application: – It is the amazing Windows supported platform that means anyone can access this program on all Windows editions such as: – Windows 11, 10, 8, 8.1, 7, vista and lower edition.
- Free Evaluation Copy: – NSF to PDF Converter software also offer free evaluation copy so that user can evaluate the tool by exporting 20 Lotus Notes data items to PDF format without paying any amount.
Step-By-Step Guide on How to Convert Lotus Notes NSF to PDF Converter
Follow the simplest and most secure working guide as the best solution for how to export Lotus Notes mail to PDF format without any single error:
Step 1. Launch and Open the Program
Under the first stage, the user have to install the Lotus Notes to PDF Converter program in a local system.
Step 2. Upload Lotus Notes Files
After launching the application, you have to upload Lotus Notes files by using the “Export Single Files” or “Export Multiple Files’ option available in the software.
Step 3. Avail Preview Functionality
Once you’ve uploaded files, the software provides the best feature of a preview option for getting a brief view of uploaded NSF emails by clicking on it. Then, click on the Export button.
Step 4 – Choose PDF Option as Output
Now, a new Window opens in which the performer can choose PDF output format. Then avail all advanced functions i.e. Saving PDF option, Save Attachment options, File Naming Options, and Date Filter.
Step 5. Choose Destination Path
After getting all the advanced options, go and insert the destination path by using the Browse tab which helps to save resultant PDF files. Hit the Convert button.
Step 6. Starts the Conversion Process
A single tap on the Convert button will start the NSF to PDF conversion process. And, after a few minutes a pop-up message will display on the screen i.e. “Process Completed Successfully”.
From the above discussion, I hope you will get the finest and most accurate solution to solve the query of how to export Lotus Notes mail to PDF format without alteration of any file or folder. Most user thinks email migration is a very tricky task and that’s the reason professionals suggested the easiest Lotus Notes to PDF Converter software which makes the entire process so much easier.